Pathways to Spelling Manual for First Grade
Pathways to Spelling (PTS) is a 25 week spelling program designed to begin the 2nd quarter of the school year.
Program materials included:
- Pathways to Spelling Teacher's Manual with 3 ring binder
- Appendix B (Blackline mMsters)
- 'Screech and Me' reproducibles for assembling into student spelling folders
- Accompanying PTS Power Point presentations (accessed via a school training code).
- New in the 2013 edition:
- A shortened list of words. New sentences.
- Weekly parent take-home letters with the list of words and sentences.
- Screech 'Write On!' phrases to develop visual memory.
- The development of student spelling folders with independent exercises.
- An end of the week assessment that includes transfer of the weekly phonics focus.